terms & conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the services of fourmang studios LLP. By accepting our service or contract we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Any changes in the terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect only prospectively, and shall be valid only if recorded in writing, email, signed by the authorized officials of the Client and four man studios before implimentation.
- (1.1) At the time of the proposal, four man studios will provide the customer with a written estimate or quotation by email. These Terms and Conditions can be read at any time on the four man studios website or from link provided in the quotation/contract/proposal.
- (1.2) Alternatively, the client may send an official purchase order in reply to the estimate or quotation which binds the client to accept our terms and conditions, or an email acknowledging acceptance of the quotation.
- (1.3) four man studios have right to showcase design, camping, website, photo, video, or other material created for a client project on the website & social platforms of four man studios
- (1.4) The customer agrees that changes required over and above the estimated work, or in addition to the agreed scope, or where the client makes changes to the supplied copy or changes required to be carried out after acceptance of the draft design, will be liable to a separate charge.
- (1.5) four man studios the Company has a track record of achieving positive results, the Company does not guarantee improvements of any kind. Previous success should not be seen as a guarantee for future success.
- (2.1) We will supply PDF, Ai, PSD, raw files of logo, visiting cards, brochures, presentations created by four man studio as appropriate for printing, or other use as detailed in the job scope.
- (2.2) social media post design work does not cover the release of our copyright design source files, including indd, PSD, AI, png, fla or other source files or raw code; if the Client requires these files for transfer to an in-house or other designers, they will be subject to a separate quotation or ‘buy-out’ charge.
- (2.3) By supplying text, images and other data to four man studios for inclusion in the customer’s website or another medium, the customer declares that it holds the appropriate copyright and/or trademark permissions.
- (3.1) Charges for design services to be provided by four man studios will be set out in the written estimate or quotation that is provided to the customer. At the time of the customer’s signed acceptance of this estimate or quotation, indicating acceptance of the Terms & Conditions, a non-refundable payment of 50% of the quoted fee will become immediately due.
- (3.2) Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all design services require an advance payment of a minimum of fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total before the work commences or is supplied to the Client for review. The remaining fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total will be due upon completion of the work prior to upload to the server or release of materials.
- (3.3) The Retainer amount is subject to increment if the Scope of Work or Duration increases beyond the deliverables or expectancy.
- (3.4) Any invoice queries must be submitted by email within 7 days of the invoice date.
- (3.5) The Client agrees to pay the Agency a retainer/ contract fee of (Specified Amount) per month. This amount will be payable within a period of 7 days, upon receipt of an invoice from four man studios. Charges for any other services will be charged extra.
- (3.6) Accounts which remain outstanding for 15 days after the date of invoice, will incur a late payment interest charge of 10% on the outstanding amount from the date due until the date of payment.
- (3.7) Returned cheques will incur an additional fee per returned cheque. four man studios reserve the right to consider an account to be in default in the event of a returned cheque.
- (4.1) Publication and/or release of work done by four man studios on behalf of the client, may not take place before cleared funds have been received.
- (4.2) The customer also agrees that four man studios hold no responsibility for any amendments made by any third party, client before or after a project is published.
- (4.3) Once web design is complete, four man studios will provide the customer with the opportunity to review the resulting work. four man studios will make one set of minor changes at no extra cost within 14 days of the start of the review period. Minor changes include small textual changes and small adjustments to placement of items on the page. Any minor changes can be notified to four man studios by e-mail.
four man studios will consider that the client has accepted the original draft, if no notification of changes is received in writing from the customer, within 14 days of the start of the review period.
- (5.1) Either party may terminate this agreement by giving a 1-week notice to the other, without assigning any reason whatsoever. The obligations of the parties shall continue during the notice period.
- (5.2) Cancellation of orders may be made initially e-mail to four man studios The client will then be invoiced for all work completed over and above the non-refundable deposit that will have been made at the time of first ordering. The balance of monies due must be paid within 15 days. Please note: any cancellation which is not formally confirmed via email and received by four man studios within 7 days of such instruction being issued, will be liable for the full quoted cost of the project.